OurPersonalSuburb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OurPersonalSuburb

A fan-session RP from Homestuck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Para (Paragraph RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scienceHistorian
Admin
scienceHistorian

How to Para (Paragraph RP) Empty
PostSubject: How to Para (Paragraph RP)   How to Para (Paragraph RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:15 pm

To start this off, there's a little bit more flexibility when it comes to Paragraph RPing than with Pesterlogs. You can carry on a RP for weeks on end, even if none of the participants are online at the same time, it really doesn't require being online at the same time to chat with each other.

Along with this, these RPs can be set in the past, future, and present. Depending what you want to get out of a thread, say, to establish that one of the characters, when they we're younger, killed a pet fish, and it will be brought up later in conversation. I could give lots of examples, but I hope people get the gist of it, and I'll continue on into how to format the threads.

Basically, each thread should start out with a brief introduction, as to what the story in the thread will be about

You could put a title here if you wanted to

When I was six, I tripped and fell down the stairs. How did this happen? Who knows...

And then, you might want to put any OOC chat afterwards, just to clarify some things

(( This is a RP between me and the stairs. It takes place when I was six, and it doesn't really have that much relevance to the story ))

(( This is a RP that includes everyone, and it takes place presently in the story, and it matters a lot to the story ))
etc.

Then start RPing! Start your introduction and the next person will post their response, you reply, etc. etc.

Here is the code for all of this stuff ^^^

Code:
[center][b]A title[/b]

[i]An introduction of sorts[/i]

(( Any OOC chatter ))[/center]

And then you type suff here

Again, if you want to spruce things up a bit, then go ahead!

Any questions, concerns, improvements, go ahead and voice them in the comments section.
Back to top Go down
https://ourpersonalsuburb.board-directory.net

How to Para (Paragraph RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OurPersonalSuburb :: Roleplay :: Roleplay-
Jump to: